In the spirit of World Pulses Day, this HerbYvore recipe by plant-based nutritionist Healthy with Ania is sure to satiate. These meatless meatballs are a quick n' easy recipe you can whip up after a busy day at work, and are ideal for the family or a dinner party.
- 125g 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗬𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲™️ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 (half block)
- 30g chickpea/ besan flour
- 1½ tablespoons soya sauce (tamari if gluten free)
- Freshly chopped herbs (choose your favourite basil, parsley, dill)
- ⅓ cup HerbY-Cheese Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ tablespoon of water
- Oil (cooking spray)
(Makes 6 meatballs)
- Crumble HerbYvore Plant Protein Block.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Mix crumbled Plant Protein Block with all the ingredients until well incorporated.
- With wet hands form meatballs by rolling the mixture (about tablespoon) between your hands in circular motion.
- Coat meatballs with a layer of oil (spray or brush)
- Bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes till golden brown.
Note: This recipe works really well without using salt. Suggest to serve with simple tomato sauce and spaghetti, we would recommend a simple seasoning, but you can also prepare it with green curry paste (just add a tablespoon) or spicy rendang paste.