Big fan of pesto but are looking for a dairy-free version? You've come to the right place - this flavourful recipe adapted from the vegan pesto recipe by plant-based nutritionist Ania, will have you stumped wondering if it's REALLY vegan!
- 250g Italian basil
- 125g 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗬𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲™️ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 (or half block)
- 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 8 cloves roasted or raw garlic
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Blend ingredients above together.
- If mixture seems too thick, add a splash of water to work the blender.
Note: This recipe serves 10 or more depending on what the pesto is used for. The pesto can be used as a dip, for tossing pasta, a sandwich spread and more.
Suggestion: Make a bigger batch so you can freeze smaller portions to use anytime you need to whip up a quick meal!