This is a very easy Vegan Feta Cheese recipe that tastes great. Just perfect to use as a relish in salads or combined with pickled onions for cocktails! Make ahead of time and use it anytime within the week.
- Two cups of olive oil
- HerbYvore Plant Protein (cubed) x 2 cups
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 10 pcs green pitted olives
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Combine all of the above and mix well
- Put into an air tight glass jar and leave it to marinate for at least an hour.