Wanna get your protein fix without harming any animals?😳 Make these delicious Plant Protein nuggets for lunch, dinner or an afternoon snack. Whether you're an omnivore trying to cut down on meat, or just someone looking to add some protein and crunch to your day…these little nuggets can do the trick. These delicious nuggets are made from 100% plant-based protein to keep you fueled and satisfied.
Recipe by our Inhouse chef Anusiya.
- 1 pack 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗬𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗲™️ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸, crumbled finely
- 1 tsp mushroom seasoning
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (mixed with 2 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan and lightly sauté crumbled HerbYvore Plant Protein in medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the mushroom seasoning, paprika, salt, onion and garlic powder.
- Turn off the heat and add in the flaxseed mixture.
- At this point make sure that all the ingredients are well mixed and you should be able to shape the mixture to little nuggets.
- Place the nuggets in the freezer while preparing for the next process.
- Make a cornflour slurry by adding 2 tbsp of water to it.
- Blend the rolled oats with the nutritional yeast and some salt to taste. Mix the blended ingredients to the breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, paprika and the chopped parsley.
- Make a prep station with a bowl of the plain flour followed by the cornflour slurry and the oats breadcrumb mixture.
- Add oil to a pan and heat till ready for deep frying.
- Take the nuggets out of the freezer and dip it in the order of the prep station.
- Once all the nuggets are coated, begin to deep fry them until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve it with some chilli mayo sauce.