- 1 onion sliced
- 2 cups of thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 carrot grated
- ½ cup of chopped spring onion
- 200ml of HerbYvore eggless scramble
- 2tbsp of plain flour
- 1tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make pancakes toss sliced onion, cabbage, grated carrot, chopped spring onion together with all the flour and HerbYvore eggless scramble, mix in the seasonings.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the vegetable mixture to the skillet, gently pressing it out flat. Try to make it as flat and thin as possible to get a crispy pancake.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Flip and cook for another 3 to for minutes until the bottom and the sides brown.
- Remove from skillet and serve with some vegan mayo siracha.