Wanna get your protein fix without harming any animals?😳 Make these delicious Planet Protein nuggets for lunch, dinner or an afternoon snack. Whether you're an omnivore trying to cut down on meat, or just someone looking to add some protein and crunch to your day…these little nuggets can do the trick. These delicious nuggets are made from 100% plant-based protein to keep you fueled and satisfied.
Recipe by our Inhouse chef Anusiya.
- 1 packet of HerbYvore Planet Protein
- finely grated
- 1 tsp mushroom seasoning
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground flexseed (mixed with 2 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan and lightly sauté the grated paneer in medium heat.
- Add in the mushroom seasoning, paprika, salt, onion and garlic powder.
- Turn off the heat and add in the ground soaked flaxseed.
- At this point make sure that all the ingredients are well mixed and you should be able to form the mixture to nugget shapes.
- Place the nuggets in the freezer while preparing for the next process.
- Make a cornflour slurry by adding 2 Tbsp of water to it.
- Blend the rolled oats with the nutritional yeast and some salt to taste. Mix the blended ingredients to the breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, paprika and the chopped parsley.
- Let’s make a prep station with a bowl of the plain flour followed by the cornflour slurry and the oats breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat up a frying pan in medium. Fill it up with oil which is sufficient for deep frying.
- Take the nuggets out of the freezer and dip it in the order of the prep station.
- Once all the nuggets are coated, begin to deep fry them until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve it with some chilli mayo sauce.