How about protein brownie with pea cheese? YES! You can make delicious, chewy brownies with our Pea cheese! Checkout the Recipe curated by our inhouse chef Anusiya, it is that simple! Trust us, you'll love this no-guilt, nutritious brownies 😍
- 120g oats flour
- 1 block pea paneer
- 60g almond flour
- 2tbsp cornflour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 220g brown sugar
- 90 g vegan dark chocolate
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¾ cup oats or any non-dairy chocolate milk
- 4 tbsp oil
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup mixed chopped walnuts and pecans or any nut of your choice
- In a food processor blend the oats flour, almond flour, cornflour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda, salt and sugar till well mixed.
- Add in the pea protein and blend until well mixed. The flour will look a little grainy and crumbly.
- Mix the 4 wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually.
- Please ensure that all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Now fold in the chocolate chips, walnuts and pecans to the mix.
- It should be of a thick batter consistency.
- Pour the batter into a parchment paper lined brownie pan. Even it out with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes at 180 degrees. Keep a close check at the 25 minutes mark.
- Once an inserted toothpick comes out clean, the brownie is done!
- Let it cool completely before slicing it.